Cost per person: $490
Includes: Students for Life of America (SFLA) Conference, bus transportation and tip, hotel, eight meals, visits to D.C. landmarks, attendance at National March for Life. (Pilgrims responsible for seven meals, mostly during the bus trip.)
Families of high school pilgrims are welcome to attend (e.g., parents, siblings with parents). Please fill out the ADULT registration form for attendees 18 or older, and the YOUTH registration form for those 17 and younger.
Registration is by GROUP ONLY through parish youth ministers, and is on a first come-first served basis. Payment balance is due December 1.
- Tuesday, January 21 – 4 p.m. Loading begins, 5:15 p.m. Mass; 6:30 p.m. depart by bus
- Wednesday, January 22 – 5 p.m. Arrive in Washington, D.C.
- Thursday, January 23 – 9 a.m. Mass at the National Basilica, 1 p.m., spend the day at the National Mall
- Friday, January 24 – 11 a.m. National Rally and March for Life
- Saturday, January 25 – 9 a.m. Students for Life of America (SFLA) Conference; 6 p.m., depart for Minnesota
- Sunday, January 26 – 4-6 p.m. Arrive in Minnesota
Please be aware that this is a pilgrimage and will involve prayer, sacrifice, and discomfort. It is not a tour or vacation. There will be much time for prayer, Mass, reflection, and sharing. The schedule will be full. There will be some time for visiting museums, but that is not the focus of the trip. Over the years, many lives have been transformed through this pilgrimage.
Questions? Talk to your parish youth minister or Bill Dill at 651-291-4553 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March for Life 2020 flyer (PDF)
- Registration Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)
- YOUTH REGISTRATION form (PDF)
- ADULT REGISTRATION form (PDF)
- E3 Chaperone Roster (PDF)
- Group Leader information (PDF)
- Parent & Pilgrim Information (PDF)
- Payment Pages