Note: The nomination window has now closed for the 2019 awards. Please join us for the St. John Paul II Champions for Life Awards Luncheon Thursday, October 31! Learn more.
The Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis is looking to honor those who respect life at our annual St. John Paul II Champions for Life Awards.
Do you know of someone who loves, respects, and promotes life by:
- Working tirelessly to help the poor or elderly
- Devoting time working with people with disabilities
- Helping a woman or family through a difficult pregnancy
- Showing commitment to the Gospel of Life
- Or praying tirelessly for Respect Life issues?
He or she may be our next Champion for Life!
Guidelines: Nominees must be a Catholic in good standing with the Church and a member of a Catholic parish or Catholic affiliated group within the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
The nomination deadline has now passed for the 2019 awards.
Award Categories include:
- Adult – Pro-Life Professional or Volunteer
- Person who Embodies Consistent Life Ethics
- Youth/Young Adult (Individual or Group)
- Couple, Family or Catholic Affiliated Group
The awards will be presented by Archbishop Hebda at a luncheon on Thursday, October 31 at the Church of St. Peter, Mendota. Registration for the Awards Luncheon will open in August.
Questions? Contact Nancy Schulte Palacheck at 651-291-4489 or email@example.com.