Do you know of someone who loves, respects, and promotes life by:
- Working tirelessly to help the poor or elderly
- Devoting time working with people with disabilities
- Helping a woman or family through a difficult pregnancy
- Showing commitment to the Gospel of Life
- Or praying tirelessly for Respect Life issues?
He or she may be our next Champion for Life!
Guidelines: Nominees must be a Catholic in good standing with the Church and a member of a Catholic parish or Catholic affiliated group within the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
To submit a nomination online, go to the online form.
To mail in your nomination, please download and print a nomination form.
Nomination Deadline: August 1, 2019.
Guidelines: Nominees must be a member of a Catholic parish or Catholic affiliated group within the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
Award Categories include:
- Adult – Pro-Life Professional or Volunteer
- Person who Embodies Consistent Life Ethics
- Youth/Young Adult (Individual or Group)
- Couple, Family or Catholic Affiliated Group
The awards will be presented by Archbishop Hebda at a luncheon on Thursday, October 31 at the Church of St. Peter, Mendota. Registration for the Awards Luncheon will open in August.
Questions? Contact Nancy Schulte Palacheck at 651-291-4489 or email@example.com.