The Office of Marriage, Family and Life offers a marriage preparation program for engaged couples. In order to help you prepare to live out your God-given vocation as husband and wife, you and your future spouse are invited to attend Living God’s Love: The Sacrament of Marriage, a marriage preparation program serving the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis and surrounding dioceses.
Offered in a weekend format, Living God’s Love is structured to help engaged couples reflect on the beauty and richness of the Church’s teachings on marriage and the family. Couples receive presentations by priests, educators, physicians and married couples that share the beauty of the Church’s teaching about the vocation of marriage as a call to holiness and a gift of self.
Schedule and Registration
The Archdiocese offers the weekend program most months of the year (no program offered in October or December).
Register online for any of the dates listed below. Cost is $250 per couple.
- April 17 – 18 (St. Peter Catholic Church, Mendota) – CANCELED
- May 8 – 9 (St. Peter Catholic Church, Mendota) – Available if needed; email email@example.com
- June 19 – 20 (Our Lady of Grace, Edina) – Available if needed; email firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 17 – 18 (St. Peter Catholic Church, Mendota)
- August 21 – 22 (St. Peter Catholic Church, Mendota)
- September 11 – 12 (St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, St. Anthony)
- November 6 – 7 (St. Peter Catholic Church, Mendota)