The Chancery Corporation of the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis is comprised of the following offices. Please click on each below to learn more.
For information about 2014-2015 Strategic Planning, please visit our 2014-2015 Strategic Planning page.
This office oversees all financial and related functions including budgeting, accounting, investments, risk management, real estate and facilities, and contracted benefits.
- Accounting Services
- Administration and Finance
- Human Resources and Benefits
- IT / Computer Services
- Parish Operations
The Chancery Corporation exists to support the people, parishes, Catholic schools, religious education programs and other Catholic organizations of our community in fulfilling the mission of the Church. Learn more about many of the Chancery Corporation offices below, or by clicking on the offices listed separately on this page.
- Archbishop’s Office
- Auxiliary Bishop’s Office – Bishop Lee Piché
- Auxiliary Bishop’s Office – Bishop Andrew Cozzens
- Moderator of the Curia / Vicar General
- Archives / Records Management
- Catholic Schools (AimHigherMN.org)
- Chancellor for Canonical Affairs
- Chancellor for Civil Affairs
- Clergy Services
- Delegate For Religious
- Development and Stewardship
- Evangelization and Catechesis
- Metropolitan Tribunal
- Oficina del Ministerio Latino
- Parish Services
The Office of Communications is responsible for ensuring effective ongoing two-way communications between the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis and the many publics it serves. The Office is also charged with communicating the spiritual messages and theological teachings of the Church as articulated through the Archbishop and his auxiliary bishops.
- Marketing Support
- Media and Public Relations
- Printing Services
- Web, Social/New Media and Digital Media
The Mission of the Archdiocesan Office of Marriage, Family and Life is to assist and encourage all Christians to fulfill their call to holiness.
- Biomedical Ethics
- Family and Laity Outreach
- Marriage and Marriage Preparation
- Natural Family Planning
- Persons with disAbilities
- Religious Liberty
- Respect Life
- Youth and Young Adults
The Office of Ministerial Standards and Safe Environment oversees the Office for the Protection of Children and Youth and the Promotion of Ministerial Standards program, investigates allegations of abuse and misconduct, and supports the work of the Clergy Review Board. In addition, the office works in partnership with Canvas Health to provide victim/survivor assistance services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may find out more about the work of this office at SafeCatholicSPM.org. Disclosures regarding clergy sexual abuse of minors, transcripts of depositions of archdiocesan leaders regarding handling of past allegations of clergy sexual abuse, as well as the Report and Recommendations of the Safe Environment and Ministerial Standards Task Force, may also be found on SafeCatholicSPM.org.
- Office of Ministerial Standards and Safe Environment (SafeCatholicSPM.org)
- Office for the Protection of Children and Youth (OPCY)