The following departments make up the Chancery Offices of the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
This office oversees all financial and related functions including budgeting, accounting, investments, risk management, real estate and facilities, and contracted benefits.
The mission of Catholic schools is to develop strong partnerships between home and school that foster academic excellence and fully infuse Catholic teaching and values into every element of the student’s educational experience.
We steward charitable giving funds under the good advice of the Finance Council and collaborators in the area of administration, always knowing that we are accountable for how they are stewarded.
The Mission of the Archdiocesan Office of Marriage, Family and Life is to assist and encourage all Christians to fulfill their call to holiness.
- Biomedical Ethics
- Persons with disAbilities
- Family and Laity Outreach
- Natural Family Planning
- Respect Life
- Marriage and Marriage Preparation
- Youth and Young Adults
- Religious Liberty
The Moderator of the Curia coordinates the ministries and services of the diocese. The Vicar General assists the Archbishop in the general care and administration of the diocese.
- Advocacy and Victim Assistance
- Chancellor for Civil Affairs
- Metropolitan Tribunal
- Archbishop’s Office
- Archives / Records Management
- Auxiliary Bishop’s Office – Bishop Lee Piché
- Auxiliary Bishop’s Office – Bishop Andrew Cozzens
- Delegate For Religious
- Moderator of the Curia / Vicar General
- Office for the Protection of Children and Youth (OPCY)
- Chancellor for Canonical Affairs
The Clergy Services office provides the personal and ministerial resources designed to support the persons of the priest and deacon and enhance the fruitfulness of their ministries.
- Marketing Support
- Media and Public Relations
- Printing Services
- Web, Social/New Media and Digital Media