Friendship with God, Friendship with Our Spouse, In the Holy Spirit
The archdiocesan Office of Marriage, Family and Life is collaborating with Marriage in Christ to bring these seminars to local parishes.
This five-week seminar is for all married couples. Develop daily habits of prayer, kind actions, and meaningful conversations to grow your relationship. Good habits and the power of the Holy Spirit transform all marriages!
God our Father has abundant blessings to bestow on your marriage through the power of the Holy Spirit. Let Him begin with yours!
Who? We encourage couples of all ages to participate, as building a life together which is grounded in prayer and friendship will reap invaluable benefits. The more newly married you are, the longer those habits can grow, build, and affect your marriage and family life. So, newlyweds, consider this initiative especially beneficial for you!
What? Social science research says that daily habits of praying together, learning how to reconcile, having good conversations and being intentional in loving actions make marriages stronger and happier. This seminar places you in community with other couples as you and your spouse call on the Holy Spirit to strengthen your marriage and change the world.
When? This is a five-week seminar. Check with each host parish for specific dates.
Where? The Marriage in Christ Seminar will be hosted at the locations below. (Details are updated as parish schedules are finalized.)
What about our kids? Childcare is available at some locations. Check the list below or inquire with each host parish.
How do I register? Contact the parish where you wish to attend.
What are people saying about the Marriage in Christ Seminar? Check out these testimonials from past participants!
For more information, contact Emily Hayden, project manager, at 612-281-3362 or email@example.com.
- Tuesdays: January 14, January 21, January 28, February 4, and February 11, 2020
- Contact: Lisa Reichelt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sundays: October 13, October 20, October 27, November 3 and November 10, 2019
- Contact: Deacon Joe Michalak, email@example.com
- Fridays, 7 – 9 p.m: October 4, October 11, October 18, October 25, and November 1, 2019
- Contact: Wil Juare, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sundays, 3:45 – 5:45 p.m: February 9, February 16, February 23, March 1, and March 8, 2020
- Contact: Mary Hodgdon, email@example.com
- Thursdays, 7-9 p.m: January 23, January 30, February 6, February 13, and February 20, 2020
- Contact: Emily Hayden, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sundays: February 23, March 1, March 8, March 16, and March 22, 2020
- Contact: Amanda Carnes, email@example.com
- Thursday evenings: January 16, January 23, January 30, February 6, and February 13, 2020
- Contact: Samantha Hagel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 2020
- Contact: Carrie Hoffman, email@example.com
- Thursdays, 7 – 9 p.m: September 26, October 3, October 10, October 17, and October 24, 2019. Register online
- Contact: Linda Abel-Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sundays: October 18, October 25, November 1, November 8, and November 15, 2021
- Contact: John Ryan, email@example.com
Marriage in Christ Testimony: Nate & Lanita – Beyond Survival Mode
Marriage in Christ 2019 Seminar Kickoff Event Highlights