The Office of Communications ministers to Archdiocesan offices, parishes, Catholic schools, the public and the media by providing timely information, communications assistance, news from The Catholic Spirit, and other needed resources and services.
For Clergy, Parish and Catholic School Staff
- archCONNECT: Login here to find documents, links and other resources related to administration, safe environment and other aspects of parish and school operations.
- Archdiocesan Update:The Archdiocesan Update is the primary internal communications vehicle between Archdiocesan offices and clergy, as well as parish and Catholic school staff and lay leaders. Contact Nicole Mamura to learn more.
- Emails: Not receiving critical emails from the Archdiocese? Contact us with your current email address, as well as your parish/Catholic school and role.
- Media Relations Consultation and Training: Contact Tom Halden to learn more.
- Printing Services: The onsite Printing Services print shop professionally produces programs, brochures, posters and other print collateral at a very competitive cost and with full customer service. Contact Bob Saunders for more information.
- Catholic Communicators: The Catholic Communicators group is led by lay ministers and is comprised of those who create communication products on behalf of their parish or Catholic organization. Learn more.