Archbishop Bernard Hebda and Bishop Andrew Cozzens visited five healthcare facilities, praying the Rosary at each location, Saturday, May 2. This Bishops’ Rosary Procession was live streamed on the Archdiocesan Facebook page and here on the Archdiocesan website.
Times and Locations of the Bishops’ Rosary Procession:
- 1:10 p.m. – Northridge Health and Rehab, New Hope
- 1:30 p.m. – St. Therese Senior Services of New Hope
- 2:20 p.m. – Catholic Eldercare, Minneapolis
- 3 p.m. – Little Sisters of the Poor, St. Paul
- 3:30 p.m. – Cerenity Marian Center, St. Paul