The following departments make up the Chancery Offices of the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
For information about 2014-2015 Strategic Planning, please visit our 2014-2015 Strategic Planning page.
The website for the Office of Ministerial Standards and Safe Environment is SafeCatholicSPM.org. The Office of Ministerial Standards and Safe Environment encompasses the Office for the Protection of Children and Youth and the Office of Victim Advocacy and Assistance, supports the work of the Clergy Review Board, and oversees the Promotion of Ministerial Standards program. Disclosures regarding clergy sexual abuse of minors, transcripts of depositions of archdiocesan leaders regarding our handling of past allegations of clergy sexual abuse, as well as the Report and Recommendations of the Safe Environment and Ministerial Standards Task Force, may also be found on SafeCatholicSPM.org.
- Office for the Protection of Children and Youth (OPCY)
- Victim Advocacy and Assistance
- Disclosures regarding clergy sexual abuse of minors
- Report and Recommendations of the Safe Environment and Ministerial Standards Task Force
This office oversees all financial and related functions including budgeting, accounting, investments, risk management, real estate and facilities, and contracted benefits.
- Accounting Services
- Administration and Finance
- Human Resources and Benefits
- IT / Computer Services
- Parish Operations
The mission of Catholic schools is to develop strong partnerships between home and school that foster academic excellence and fully infuse Catholic teaching and values into every element of the student’s educational experience.
The Office of Development and Stewardship works with parishes and Catholic schools within the archdiocese to help grow a culture of stewardship in local communities and to support parish and school development efforts. This office also reaches out to benefactors who wish to support specific ministries or programs of various archdiocesan offices.
The Mission of the Archdiocesan Office of Marriage, Family and Life is to assist and encourage all Christians to fulfill their call to holiness.
- Biomedical Ethics
- Persons with disAbilities
- Family and Laity Outreach
- Natural Family Planning
- Respect Life
- Marriage and Marriage Preparation
- Youth and Young Adults
- Religious Liberty
The Moderator of the Curia coordinates the ministries and services of the diocese. The Vicar General assists the Archbishop in the general care and administration of the diocese.
- Chancellor for Civil Affairs
- Metropolitan Tribunal
- Archbishop’s Office
- Archives / Records Management
- Auxiliary Bishop’s Office – Bishop Lee Piché
- Auxiliary Bishop’s Office – Bishop Andrew Cozzens
- Delegate For Religious
- Moderator of the Curia / Vicar General
- Chancellor for Canonical Affairs
The Clergy Services office provides the personal and ministerial resources designed to support the persons of the priest and deacon and enhance the fruitfulness of their ministries.
- Marketing Support
- Media and Public Relations
- Printing Services
- Web, Social/New Media and Digital Media